Definitions used in this policy
Data protection principles that we follow
What rights you have with respect to your Personal Data
What Personal Data we collect about you
How We Use Your Personal Data
Who else has access to your Personal Data
How we protect your Data Information
Personal information - any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Prosecution - any operation or set of operations that are carried out on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data Owner - a natural person whose Personal Data is being processed.
Boy - a natural person, under 16 years of age.
Us / us(in capital letters or not) - The person responsible for Chiles y Maíz
Data protection principles
We promise to follow the following Data protection principles -
• The Processing is legal, fair and transparent. Our Processing activities have legal grounds. We always consider your rights before processing Personal Data. We will provide you with information about Processing upon request.
• Processing is limited to purpose. Our Processing activities are consistent with the purpose for which the Personal Data was collected.
• Processing is done with minimal Data. We only collect and Process the minimum amount of Personal Data necessary for any purpose.
• Processing is limited for a period of time. We will not store your Personal Data for longer than necessary.
• We will do everything possible to ensure the accuracy of the Data.
• We will do everything possible to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the Data.
Rights of the Data Owner
The Data Owner has the following rights:
Right to information - which means that you have the right to know if your Personal Data is being Processed; what Data is collected, where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
Right of access - which means that you have the right to access the Data collected from / about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your collected Personal Data.
Right to rectification - which means that you have the right to request the rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
Right to erasure - which means that in certain circumstances you may request that your Personal Data be erased from our records.
Right to restrict Processing - which means that where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
Right to object to the Processing - that is, in certain cases, you have the right to object to the Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
Right to object to Automated Processing - which means that you have the right to object to Automated Processing, including profiling and not be obliged to accept a decision based solely on Automated Processing. This right can be exercised as long as the result of the profile produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you.
Right to data portability - you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or, if possible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
Right to complain - in the event that we deny your request under the Access Rights, we will provide you with a reason to explain why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, contact us.
Right to assistance from the supervisory authority - which means that you have the right to the assistance of a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies, such as claiming damages.
Right to withdraw consent - you have the right to withdraw any consent given for the Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we collect
Information you have provided to us
This can be your email address, name, billing address, home address, phone number, etc. - mainly information necessary to deliver a product / service or to improve your user experience with us. We save the information you provide to us so that you can comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and email address.
Information that is automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your IP address, your purchase history (if any), etc. This information is used to improve the customer / user experience. When you use our services or view content on our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
We collect information from our trusted partners with their confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is information that you have provided to them directly or that has been collected about you for other legal reasons.
Information available to the public
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data to:
• be able to provide our service to you. This includes, for example, registering your account, providing you with other products and services that you have requested, providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you regarding those products and services, communicating and interacting with you, and notifying you of any changes to services.
• Improve your experience as a customer / user.
• Comply with a legal obligation or by a contract.
We use your Personal Data for legitimate reasons and / or with your consent.
For reasons of conclusion of a contract or fulfillment of contractual obligations, we process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• to identify it.
• to provide you with a service or to send / offer you a product.
• to communicate about sales or invoices.
For reasons of legitimate interest, we process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• send you personalized offers * (from us and / or our carefully selected partners).
• manage and analyze our customer / user base (behavior and purchase history) to improve the quality, variety and availability of the products / services offered / provided.
• to carry out questionnaires related to customer / user satisfaction.
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider it within our legitimate interests to offer you products / services that are similar or equal to your browsing history / behavior.
With your consent, we process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and / or our carefully selected partners).
• for other purposes, for which we have asked for your consent.
We process your Personal Data to comply with obligations derived from the law and / or we use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize the Personal Data collected and to use such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We keep your billing information and other information collected about you for as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other obligations arising from the law, but not longer than one year.
We may process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but that are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do this, we will ensure that:
• the link between the purposes, the context and the nature of the Personal Data is suitable for further processing.
• further processing would not harm your interests.
• adequate protection for processing would be implemented.
We will inform you of any further processing and its purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data?
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. In some cases, Personal Data about you is provided to our trusted partners so that it is possible to provide you with the service or improve your customer / user experience. We share your data with:
With third parties connected:
At chilesymaiz.com, we implement the use of various plugins that collect information for a higher performance of the website that improves the customer / user experience. These plugins are:
• Ultimate Member
• Wordfence Security
• all search engines such as Google, Bing, etc.
• Facebook plugin and "Like" button
We only work with processing partners who can ensure the appropriate level of protection of your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have given your consent or if there are other legal reasons for doing so.
How do we protect your data?
We do everything possible to protect your Personal Data. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymity and pseudonymization where appropriate. We monitor our systems to detect possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Although we do our best, we cannot guarantee the security of the information. However, we are committed to notifying the appropriate authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist law enforcement in the event of breaches.
If you have an account with us, please note that you must keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to knowingly collect or collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help the sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may make it difficult to use certain features.
• Necessary cookies - these cookies are necessary for you to be able to use some important functions such as login. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
• Functionality cookies - these cookies provide functionality that makes it more convenient to use our service and that it is possible to provide more personalized features. For example, they may remember your name and email in comment forms so you don't have to re-enter this information the next time you comment.
• Analytics cookies - these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
• Advertising cookies - these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. Also, they are used to limit the number of times you see an ad. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the permission of the website operator. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations, such as advertisers. Often times, targeting or advertising cookies will be tied to site functionality provided by the other organization.
You can delete cookies stored on your computer through your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some third-party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com.
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +30 210 6475 600
Last update on 01-08-2020